Okinawa problem - Shuri Castle

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Okinawa problem - Shuri Castle

Postby Normandy6644 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:46 pm

I posted this on CC Series, but figured I'd post it here as well.

I'm playing a grand campaign with the Okinawa Mod and having a blast, but there is a problem that's annoying me to no end. I've pushed pretty far south, but for some reason every single turn the Japanese 22/24 battlegroup shows up at Shuri Castle. Is this supposed to happen, or is it a glitch, and if so how do I fix it?
Normandy6644

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Okinawa problem - Shuri Castle

Postby Aetius » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:07 pm

IIRC there was a japanese supply depot in shuri castle, so it isn't a bug or glitch but a feature.
Aetius

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Normandy6644 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:39 pm

So are they just going to keep deploying there? The assaults never amount to anything because they deploy over by the rocks and have no chance of getting into the castle. The one time I tried to let them they didn't budge. Now I just put naval gunfire and artillery on them and destory them every time. It's more of a pain than anything else.
Normandy6644

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby CCB » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:44 pm

Eventually the Japanese will run out of troops, just keep an RCT deployed there and keep blasting away at them. In the last 'battle' I had with them there, the Japanese managed to put all of four snipers in the field. IIRC, I ran over them with a Stuart.
CCB

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.