CC2 and soundmods?

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Re: CC2 and soundmods?

Postby Vokuro » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:23 am

Take your time, good Ubaew. No hurry, but i speak for everybody else and say thank you!
Vokuro

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Mafi » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:51 pm

Hi to the CC2-sound-mod fraction,

inspired by this thread I converted a Mac-CC2-sound file into a PC-CC2-sound file. Size increased to 20 MB. Works now:

- 8 bit sampling required,
- 22 kHz per channel only, that means stereo at 44 kHz with 2 channels
- perhaps the Mac sound file contains more stereo channels.

I must make more tests and will post it as new CC2-Afrika-Mod sound file next week. I have a tool to convert Mac sound files into PC sound files, anyone interested ? Contact me via email.

Cheers

Mafi
Mafi

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby BiN-45 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:11 am

Vokuro wrote:Tried looking for it to no avail, only seen self-editing sfx tools. Really want to crank out CC2 but those in-synch sfxs are annoying as hell, especially the rifle teams.

Nothing you can do about the in-synch sfxs, that's just the way the game runs. There's always going to be a brief pause after every weapon on the map fires at once.

Vokuro wrote:Yay it worked! I have the cd -- but for the life of me can't find that annoying BANG3X made by the Carbine.

Look for "m1-semi" and "m1-single" wavs.
BiN-45

Like / Share CSO - Post

Previous

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.