CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla


Postby amt » Mon May 01, 2006 9:20 pm

Hi all can any one tell me if i need portforwarding numbers for gamespy , if so what are they , thank D#c%
Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: gjs

Postby Von_B » Wed May 03, 2006 3:40 pm

I don't know about Gamespy (don't use it...) but you need these Ports open to get a H2H connection:

TCP 47624
TCP 6073
TCP 2300 ~ 2400
UDP 2300 ~ 2400

[font=Arial]SILENCE! when you speak to an Officer![size=17]
Fourty Two
[font=Verdana]What goes around, comes around....[/font]
User avatar
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2001 1:00 pm
Location: Ballinlough
Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.