tank graphics

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

tank graphics

Postby Pz_meyer » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:57 pm

i'm currently playing an older mod with nebelwerfer graphics, also have been able to add Berlin effects also, however I'm forced to use the original tank praphics because I can't find a better file because nothing yet has been able to support the sturmtiger. does anybody have any ideas for tanks graphics?
"It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step"
Pz_meyer
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: tank graphics

Postby Mafi » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:57 pm

Pz_meyer wrote:i'm currently playing an older mod with nebelwerfer graphics, also have been able to add Berlin effects also, however I'm forced to use the original tank praphics because I can't find a better file because nothing yet has been able to support the sturmtiger. does anybody have any ideas for tanks graphics?

Hi Meyer,

I had made some years ago a "Sturmtiger-Patch for CC2", which can be donwloaded from my Cc2-site. The graphics are based on original CC2-tank graphics, including a zoomed view. And I think there are Sturmtiger-graphics inside original CC4 ???

Cheers
Mafi
"Don't be too proud of the new high-tech-terror you just have invented!" (Darth Vader, Episode IV)
Mafi

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: tank graphics

Postby pfc.Michael » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:38 pm

I don't know about the original CCIV as it's been years since I played it but I do know that VetBoB has one.
pfc.Michael
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.