VM CC iso and.....nothing

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

VM CC iso and.....nothing

Postby dannyboi_pl » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:50 pm

OK. I have VM and Windows 95 iso, and CC V iso as well.
Ive installed VM and .....Im lost.

I just wanna ask for a little ;) Help. Please.

HOW TO?

Install Windows 95 on VM, I really dont know how.
And then CC V.
dannyboi_pl

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: VM CC iso and.....nothing

Postby dannyboi_pl » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 pm

OMG thanks guys
dannyboi_pl

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: VM CC iso and.....nothing

Postby ReconScout » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:02 am

I have two old laptops with windows XP on them to play the old CC 1-5 games and other games that don't work with Windows 10. That was my solution. I did burn a couple of back up CDs for my CC games. That is not hard to do, all you need to do is google it and there are several sites that explain how to. Now if you trying to burn a ISO of CC5 with VM to play on a newer OS like windows 10, sorry I can't help you. What I did was install CC 1-5 games on my computer and then the latest patch if there is one and then install VM or what ever mod you want. I keep all the mods I like on a separate CD. There are plugins so you can change to different mods if you like. Look in the down load section. If you are using a computer with windows 95 OS CC5 should work. If your trying to set up a ISO on your computer and not use a CD you may want to mount the CC5 game 1st then after it runs alright you can try installing VM. I have mounted CC3 using an ISO with no trouble on XP but have not tried to install a mod after. Hope I was of some help-good luck.
ReconScout
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.