How to make screenshot's?

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

How to make screenshot's?

Postby mercan » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:08 am

Hello,i cant make schreenshot's in first to fight when i playing.I have trying the f12 key but,nog working..Some one know's how i can do it?Thank you all ... :confused-
mercan

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: How to make screenshot's?

Postby CSO_Linebacker » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:29 am

do an online search for Ultima Online Screenshot Utility

many of the guys around here use that...it may even be available for download in the download section
CSO_Linebacker
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: How to make screenshot's?

Postby Von_B » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:48 am

There's a number of ways.

1. Use the [PrintScreen] Key.

That takes snapshot of the screen and stores it in the clipboard. You can then paste into any application that will accept graphics, such as Paint, Word, Paintshop Pro, etc. If you are takeing an action shot of a CC game, then you would have to [Alt]+[Tab] out of the Game (minimize), and do the Paste, then switch back to CC. That's not very convenient for continuity.

2. Use a third party application.

There are quite a few. The following all work:

UOSU - Ultima Screen Capture Utility. Is available from our Downloads. Very easy to set up and use. Useful features such as re-mapping the 'Snapshot' key, and using timed 'shutters', where a snapshot is taken automatically at intervals you sepcify. A ragne of saved formats. A very popular utlity, and free.

Paintshop Pro. A popular Graphics editing application. Started life as shareware that fitted on 1 floppy disk. It requires moderate effort to get used to, but very functional and full of features. It has a screen capture facility. Not convenient for taking snapshots uninterrupted (you still have to switch to Paintshop Pro to save the image and switch back to CC if you want to do multiple captures).

HyperSnap. This costs a few bucks, but is the best screen capture application I use. All the features of UOSU are there, but a lot more besides.

There are more...

I reckon that you take Linebacker's advice, and use UOSU. It's worth the very little effort it takes to get it up and running.
[font=Arial]SILENCE! when you speak to an Officer![size=17]
Fourty Two
http://www.thewizard.org
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana]What goes around, comes around....[/font]
Von_B

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.