Why CanÂ’t I Save Images???

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Why Can’t I Save Images???

Postby CSO_Darter2 » Mon May 23, 2005 5:18 pm

OK, this is not a CC question but a general Win XP question. I can no longer save images from the Internet. When doing research for a project or simply to have to use as reference I usually just right click and “Save Picture As…”

On my W2000 machines I have no problem and the files save as they are with their unique file name and whatever extension they happen to be. On my Win XP machine though it’s totally different. When I “Save Picture As…” it always tries to save them as “Untitled” and converts them to JPGs.

What is UP with that and how do I fix it to save the files with their original file names and extensions?

And Yes, I have SP2 installed....
CSO_Darter2
Oberstabsfeldwebel
Oberstabsfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Why Can’t I Save Images???

Postby CSO_Linebacker » Mon May 23, 2005 6:24 pm

Clear your temporary internet files, and you will be fine...you've just reached the limit of the buffer that is set in the Internet Options tab. Once you clear it, you will be able to save again. It was frustrating for me as well until I realized why it was happening
CSO_Linebacker
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.