Downloading Mods

CSO Tech Help Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Downloading Mods

Postby cliffe110 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:55 pm

Hi, I was just wondering could anyone help me with mods, whenever I try to copy the mod files in my game files it always says that the documents are 'read only' so I can't add the files, I'm new to this mod stuff, thanks for any help :) ( I've downloaded the 1945 mod for CC2).
cliffe110

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Downloading Mods

Postby dodam » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:03 pm

Select file (you can select multiple files if needed) -> right click-> Properties->on General tab uncheck Read-only
dodam

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby cliffe110 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:07 pm

Ok, I tried that but it automatically turns itself 'read-only' again....
cliffe110

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby dodam » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:16 pm

cliffe110 wrote:Ok, I tried that but it automatically turns itself 'read-only' again....

Is that file on your hard disk or CD (DVD) media?
It should be on your hard disk to change properties.
dodam

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby cliffe110 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:36 pm

Ok, Thanks I've copied all the game files to my hard disk and changed all the files into the appropriate mod files, now what should I do?
cliffe110

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby cliffe110 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:42 pm

Ok, Thanks I've copied all the game files to my hard disk and changed all the files into the appropriate mod files, now what should I do?
cliffe110

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Nembo » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:20 am

Ok 1945 for CC2 that should be in .exe format. CCS has the latest version not sure about here at CSO but I think. just double click on the .exe and it will start up a auto install program, assuming you installed CC2 in the standered C:/Program files/microsoft games/A Bridge Too far, you just need to hit next over and over till its fully installed. I hope its not that confusing as I figured that simpler and easyier then a plugin (unreliable in CC2) or manul installing. Tell me if you have more problems.
Nembo
Invasion Norway
For CCII.
Nembo

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby cliffe110 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:43 pm

Ok, I'll try that, thanks a lot! :)
cliffe110

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Tech Help Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.