Comrade AGS stalled at NEBYKOV!

AAR (After Action Reports) & B2B (Battleplan to Battlefield) Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Comrade AGS stalled at NEBYKOV!

Postby Troger » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:00 am

24. Januar 1943

AGS commanding the Russians is stopped at the outskirts of Nebykov is his desire to encircle the 6. Armee. German troops under the control of UBERBEFEHLSHABER Troger fight to keep Nebykov and 'stem the tide' (also the name of the operation. Under Kampfkommandant Troger PAK circles duel it out with overwhelming Russians superiority. On the second day of the map AGS attempts to attack the west side of the Nebykov with a Command KV,T34 and three squads. The aftermath of such attack and casualities inflicted can be viewed below.

German PaK engaged Russian tanks and destoryed both (5cm destoryed KV) two of the PaK gunners were awarded the Iron Cross - 2nd Class.

This is 'acceptable' loses to the atheistic communist Russian AGS.

Sadly the next day, the German troops were attacked by 7-8 T34 and where completely overrun. All PaKs were destoryed along with their beloved UBERBEFEHLSHABER, Troger.
Troger

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Comrade AGS stalled at NEBYKOV!

Postby Antony_nz » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:41 am

Cool troger,
The russains took heavy losses, But then again ti gained them the map. Cool
Antony_nz

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Troger » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:37 am

AGS sent the following rebuttal to my claim to him being a atheistic commie and I quote

'Have learned much about the Marxist way from literary intercourse with Comrade Sieterayos, I am commanding in the true spirit of Soviet leadership, with little regard for human life and material cost, all that matters is that the nation (hive) wins.'

I am facing a ruthless, godless foe; who is ready to throw anything at me to win. True Bolshevik spirit. Luckily the news of such an opponent replenishes my mens morale in the belief of victory agasint this heartless Communist! Today we fight for the proletariat!

25. Januar 1943

After storming Nebykov with a ungodly amount of tanks and men (typically denotes a player with a lack of skill, integrity and charisma), AGS's forces stormed the neighbouring villages. The Bolshevik horde was stopped short of 'Ravninnov' where reinforced German PaK's once againt commited to battle.

Russian mortar and indirect fire is continously getting lucky..

Russian tanks begin their advance. Five T-34'42's in total (one command).

PaK position awaits the Russian armoured onslaught. First infantry line fails to destroy any tanks but a Schutzen team is able to damage one before surrendering.

PaK and Panzer engaged the Platoon and destroy three and damage the two others (both immobile)

The aftermath of said battle:

The next day the German units at Ravninnov attempted a counterattack led by UBERBEFEHLSHABER Troger himself. This included two Stug III-G's, Command team, and Schutzen team. After the battle commenced the attack failed from the start and all men including the Uberwaffenmeister TROGER died in schweres kampfen. AGS hindsight to place his men in the rear was wise, typically a field commander does not risk such a thing as I did but inevitably AGS was still ready and it showed. The plans of said attack can be seen below, unfornately the combat photographer was killed during the fighting and that is all that survives.

Troger

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Troger » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:07 am

After losing Ravninny we moved on to last map where I made the final desperate stand against the Russian tank unit.

The town was called Imeni and all German units were placed in the southwest to defend to the last. The only mission was to keep the Russians from attaining total victory and keeping a small corridor open to the the beleaguered German troops at Stalingrad.

Here are the screenshots of the last battle, screenshots were used from the Russian side (accidently deleted mine):

the first day yielded a small victory for the German forces protecting Imeni, a Stug destroyed a KV-1 command tank and it's crew (including killing commander AGS)

on the second day we can see the Russian tank platoon move towards the bridge leading into Imeni. 2-3 are destroyed by Stugs.

the Stugs can be seen here IM SCHWERES KAMPFEN

after significant gains on the first and second day on the map the final Russian assault is set up:

Russian tank unit moves in towars Imeni disabling both Stugs

The Russian tank unit is completely annilhated by one 7.5cm PaK. The Stugs were no help...

Even though the PaK team scored a masterful blow to the Russian tank unit (which would later prove influential as the Russians could never amount a large tank force thourgh the next operation) Imeni was lost!

Here is the output of the first campaign:
Troger

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Troger » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:45 am

After the disastrous defeat in the previous operation the German forces regroupped and counterattacked the exhausted Russian positions. My forces were supplied with the new Tiger and a heavy mortar group, armed with 4 12cms (which did not arrive until the third map, part of the unit came the map before). The unit would named MÖRSERGRUPPE 'KARL' by Uberbefehlshaber Troger. The Russian offensive had exhausted most of their tank reinforcements due to excellent gunning of German PaKs. But there was still veteran AT and Howitzers about and in large numbers. These heavy Russian guns wrecked havoc on German positions the previous operation and accumlated many kills.

German offensive commences. The Tiger is in the forefront and rampaged about the map taking one T-34 and many infantry teams.

Imeni was taken in three days with heavy casualties. This was the aftermath of the first battle, the second and third battles on the map were less costly as the Germans quickly adapted to the heavy enemy PaK fire.

German troops then reentered Ranninvy in great force a sufficent jumping off point was established after one battle on the map and German forces took the map in under two days.

The first day on Ranninvy the Germans stormed the north, you can see the aftermath of one of the first actions by a small contingent of MÖRSERGRUPPE 'KARL'. Destroying a AT gun and stunning Russian infantry positions.

On the second day the Germans received yet another Tiger which guarded and overwatched enemy movement in the south while the other, in accordance with infantry assault the heart of the village. Here we can see a destroyed Russian infantry team and T-34 command tank

After further infantry movement and attacking on the village the Germans capturing it and destroy all Russian forces on the map. Three AT guns in all were destroyed which were defending the north and south of the city.

The south of the city is taken by the second assault group.

The cumlative loses in the operation after recapture of Ranninvy:

The Kampfgruppe get's its first IC-1st Class recipient after the recapture of Ranninvy:

More to follow...
Troger

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Antony_nz » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:40 am

Nice troger. Keep it comeing, This is good.

We need more AARs!
Antony_nz

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to AAR/B2B Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.