Battle for Buron. GJS h2h. Wruff vs Rolf

AAR (After Action Reports) & B2B (Battleplan to Battlefield) Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Battle for Buron. GJS h2h. Wruff vs Rolf

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:11 am

This AAR forum needs some life pumped into it. :violent-s

A little bit of down time for us before the next Pzt War comming up in a couple of weeks. I was just reading through some old AAR's @ Pzt HQ and thought you might enjoy this with your morning muffin.
Here's one from the archives. Oct '04.

-------------------------------------
Pzt Rolf vs Pzt Wruff.
Artillary both.
30 mins
Rolf chooses germans.

Buron

My BG:

Rolfs' BG:

Forces clash in the center when Rolf tries to secure the area around the Buron VL. I was waiting with an assault squad and unleashed a fatal barrage of fire:

In the northeast of Buron. Rolfs' Tiger first kills my fly and then moves forward and faces off with my Command Sherman. With a little help from his AT infantry in the house there the Sherman didn't stand a chance, though it did immobilize the big cat.
So I decided to bring another Ffly in to flank the Tiger and got the kill.

Just south of the center of Buron my Stuart hits 2 german squads charging in for close infantry support with the support of my rifle squad. Rolfs 2cm panzer south of the road also joined in the fun. The stuart moved south after spotting another german squad, but the german squad charged in and eventually killed the little allied tank.

Rolf, intent on taking that Buron VL charges in with more squads and runs his PzIII up onto the VL. The PzIII burns and so does his infantry.

Still short on points I turn my attention on the main Chateau VL. Allied troops move in to secure for the win.

One hell of a great fight. Aggressive tactics all the way around. Momentem swinging back and forth until the allies finally got the leg up in the last several minutes and broke it open for the win.

Good fighting Rolf!

Pzt_Wruff
Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to AAR/B2B Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.