7A vs DAK Clan AARs - Stalingrad West Op

AAR (After Action Reports) & B2B (Battleplan to Battlefield) Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

7A vs DAK Clan AARs - Stalingrad West Op

Postby AA_Bjorn » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:52 pm

25th AM Bjorn vs Rommel Meat Plant

I tried to slow his advance in the north with sniper and DP fire, slowed only a short time. He supported his attack with a panzer II which made mince meat of my men once he found them. The DP wiped out a german squad before discovered though. In the middle there were some skirmishes - I killed some of scouting men and retook center vl in last seconds. I killed a marder and damaged PzIIIJ with arty. Fun battle, very tactical.

Overall Strat

High losses on both sides, half way done with operation timeline.

25th AM Shooting range Bjorn vs Rommel:

couldn't disband him due to an immob of a T34 that he accomplished (probably a rifle grenade). Good defense by DAK_Rommel, high infantry losses on both sides in the fight for the wall.

25th AM Stadium 7A_Benson vs Dak_Opaco

Game started really slow, nothing really took place until the last 6-7 minutes. Opaco started sneaking about 30-40 men up through the field in the west. They encountered my recon team which killed first squad entirely then killed 1 man in another squad before being annihilated. I then started dropping mortars once he rushed north and opened fire with DP. He brought 2 mortars which suppressed my DP and also killed some of his own men. :) he overran DP and then command team behing DP but took at least 8-9 more casualties. Then engaged rifle squad slightly farther north where his advance was halted. Last 2 mins of game all out attack to the East we both took even casualties there. Overral slow game, couldnt take much offensive action until I knew where his stug was.

25th PM Flight School Bjorn vs Rommel

He snuck his infantry teams toward the east vl to shooting range - my mgs did a little damage but not as much as mortars in AM battle. He waited til the last minute to rush his teams to the vl and my counterattack didn't reclaim - he had 3 recon cars this time supporting. I damaged two a bit with ptrds but he wisely stayed back far so I couldn't kill them. He fought this one perfectly and my men couldn't shoot straight, even the vets.

25th PM Meat Plant Bjorn vs Rommel

He attacked with infantry in the south, gained 2 buildings. I counterattacked at the end but didn't gain much back. One of the platoon leader teams put up a strong defense but were engaged by two teams eventually and wiped out. He kept his panzers back to support the inf attacks at long range. I dropped arty and air on panzer IIIJ but air missed and arty didn't cause any damage.

*S* 7A_Bjorn
CDR, 7th Armoured Division
Desert Rats Forum: http://xsorbit30.com/users5/7abjorn/index.php
AA_Bjorn

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to AAR/B2B Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.