Pzt Public Invasion - Blitzkrieg Campaign '07. REPORTS!

AAR (After Action Reports) & B2B (Battleplan to Battlefield) Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Re: Pzt Public Invasion - Blitzkrieg Campaign '07. REPORTS!

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Day 5, Afternoon. Continued.

Kevin report:
Fought sw711 in Tourville

Fought for town center.

Deploy

Pressed infantry into town center engaging Brit infantry as we went. Encountered a 17lb ATG covering the road and destroyed it with Panter.

An M10 TD sat in northern field and was engaged by Vet Grenadieres that killed the crew.

Pushed through town and took all buildings. Pressed attacks north and northeastward securing those VL.

So remainder of the battle lies to the west. Attempted to sneak a unit westward but ran into a pioneer unit.

Killed an m10 TD and 17lb ATG along with a lot of Inf.
Panther was immobilized by arty barrage at town center.

----------------

Fought sw711 in Tourville

Fought for town center.

Deploy

Pressed infantry into town center engaging Brit infantry as we went. Encountered a 17lb ATG covering the road and destroyed it with Panter.

An M10 TD sat in northern field and was engaged by Vet Grenadieres that killed the crew.

Pushed through town and took all buildings. Pressed attacks north and northeastward securing those VL.

So remainder of the battle lies to the west. Attempted to sneak a unit westward but ran into a pioneer unit.

Killed an m10 TD and 17lb ATG along with a lot of Inf.
Panther was immobilized by arty barrage at town center.

------------

DAY 6

Mac report:
"Did strat and fought ShouUda$ in Gold.

Took one Landschutzen and tossed the game as ordered."

-----------

Wruff report:
Battled showuda$ in Juno Beach.

Left our only Jag at home. Brought 2 guns placed strategicly in the rear with good los. Troops in cover ready to face any allied advance.

I always checked my fire and made sure to get the best shot at the best time. Naval took out my Pak 7.5 after it killed a sherman at the beginning of the battle.
Allied armor fell one by one through the course of the battle. Enemy infantry picked off by the german mg's.
Our teams covered it well.

Mac report:
Fought $ in Tailleville.

The enemy came hard. Naval and mortar barrages leading the way. The cast iron bucket Churchills took several hits but kept alive, except one.

They didn't get far. We lost a MkIV and 1 squad. The enemy took heavier losses. I kept it cool, letting the enemy come to me, not wasting any of our squads.

End:

Get some.

Wincent report:
FOUGHT AT_VON_MANSTEIN in THAON

My objective was to keep enemy in box and try to inflict him some casaulties. Mainly tanks were my target.
That's why I took 3 AT guns and some tanks. This BG is depleted so I tried to keep casualties on minimum.

TACTICAL DEPLOYMENT

BATTLE PROCESS:

I made few LOS'es to catch Manstien tanks. Of course he is experienced player and he didn't jump neither to one. He concetreated his attack to the north. I lost in few seconds Ersatz team near Ferme Renouf VL. I wanted to kill some of his tanks. Also he masacred half of my veteran grenadiers. Then I said stop. And I concetrated mainly on defense.

He tried attack my weak point. 2nd store building. So I brough 20 cm gun halftrack. He started to bombard it and after immo he put on it also mortar barrage. Finnaly my hero died.
Then I moved my MKIV to defend this part of map. I masacred him some teams. Nothing much happened. After he withdrawed his teams I moved with some other soldiers. I could do it earlier. I tried also to engage his sherman at the bottom of map but time ran out. At the end I took back Ferme renouf VL with command team. That's all.

RESULT:

Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:23 pm

DAY 6 Continued

Mac report:

Fought AT_Von_Manstein in Brettville.

Deployed a tight defensive line in case of a bold assault.
Also set a net to catch anything that my be crawling by. The counter offensive was to come within the last 2 minutes of the match.
Setup:

The enemy decided to stay put behind their hedgerows and in their homes. I had to antagonize them as much as I could. I snuck some infantry forward to draw fire, but nothing really happened. I dropped a mortar and air looking for canon, but all clear. I decided a bold charge up the middle and flank was the only course.

The Allies, surprised by the last minute assault drove 2 Flys, 1 M10, and 1 Sherman forward to meet me. The Panthers dealt a crushing blow, destroying 1 Sherman, 1 Fly, and seriously damaging the last Fly and M10 - they should loose 1, if not both of these.

I tell you, I had that VL split for about 30 seconds, but when the game ended it gave it back to the Allies :'(, a harsh ending to an otherwise great battle.

All German units remain intact.
End:

Carry on!

------------------------------

Pzt_Idot vs ANZAC_Blackstump; Villers Bocage.
Pzt disbanded -

-----------------------------

Pzt_Coyote vs ANZAC_Blackstump; Tourville
Lines unchanged

------------------------------

Wruff report
Battles Stumpy in Carpiquette.

NOTE: THE ALLIES REINFORCED THIS BG. This is their 2nd and final reinforce.

They recieved 2 M10's, 3 ATG's, and some assorted infantry.

From here on overall we must kill a lot more of them than they kill of us.

To the fight.

Pzt attack. Wanted to clear the north flank, small hangars, and break into the southern hedgeline.

There's always something terrible lurking on the other side of that hedge in every war and today was no acception.
2 squads and a pzjager team threw grenades and smoke while dancing with an M10 and enemy rifle teams.
He wouldn't wheel out his 2 M10's for my cannons to take a crack at them and I wasn't gonna chase him down here.
They'll stick their noses where they don't belong next time.

Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:27 pm

DAY 7, Morning:

Kevin report:
Fought 7A_D6H in Juno

Defending against the allied counter-offensive in the East. Held him back.

Killed a HMG HT
Damaged his M10 TD with airstrike (knocked out the gun) but wasnt close enough to finish him off.
Lost a 20mm gun

----------------

Pzt_Coyote report:
D6H vs Coyote in Tailleville

Plan was to contain them with all the ATG's we had to cover their approach.

Right away a Humber and a Churchill opened fire on the Thaon VL. The Humber charged the Thaon VL at some point but withdrew when it saw my armored car coming. The Churchill now wanted to have a go and came out of hiding. West pak38 opened up, 1st shot was immobile, another 2 shots later through the frontal armour and boom!

Now a 6 pounder opened up on this pak38 through force fire, which meant i could see him right away. But my pak38 didn't have los. One by one the 6 pounder was picking off the crew.
Meanwhile I moved the Mk4 in to get rid of that humber. The armored car moved in aswell. The Mk4 engaged the humber and killed it in a few shots, just when the humber was killed the armored car opens up on an allied infantery charge towards the Mk4 and Thaon VL. The Infantery got slaughtered, just when the last man fell another Churchil came busting through the hedge, firing on my infantery.

The Churchill soon disappeared again behind the hedge. In the East tho another Churchill showed himself and found himself in an 88 - pak38 sandwich. First 88 shot immobilized the Churchill, than the 38 fired and the second 88 shot blew it up.

Now I thought the 6 pounder was moving, I just saw one movement and I wasn't sure, I waited awhile but went on with other stuff. 10 seconds later I hear screaming, and the last remaining man on the pak38 killed half the crew of the 6 pounder. It was indeed moving, trying to get los on the pak38. The last man finished it up with the 2nd shot blowing the gun to bits. LOL

Now the Churchill in the West is back with a bunch of infantery. Again armored car and Mk4 waste the infantery before the Churchill get into los. The moment it did tho, it blew up by a shot from the Mk4 who was well pumped up by then, by killing the Humber, Taking Thaon VL back, and killing lots of infantery. They were going wild!

This left me with about 5 minutes to mob up one bunker in the east and some leftovers in the west. There was some strong infantery presence in the bunker area, but my infantery mainly got rid of them without armor support.
In the West some tank crews and a mortar crew took shots at my armored car which was leading the way. But they all got killed sooner or later by the 2cm gun or infantery running right behind the AC. The Mk4 lurked behind them, getting kills left and right. From the North a Mk3 joined the show, but the driver was utterly useless, they never managed to get anywhere near where I wanted them to be. Freaking Noob on the wheel.

Result:

Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:39 pm

Day 7 continued

Wruff report:
Battling 7A_D6H in Thaon where their 5th Guards are still trying to break loose.

Everything went very well, until his fly dodged 2 rounds from my 88, then when engaged by my MarkIV all but one crew in the Fly were killed in the very first shot.
But still the fly first takes the gun off my MarkIV, then the MarkIV danced rather than retreat out of LOS and the lone fly crewman killed me with it's next shot.

Eye for an eye there. Other than that we suffered no losses, and the enemy got nowhere. My MG's picked him off in the center, and a Jager team in the east killed a couple enemy teams too. Tough little buggers when the enemy runs up on them.

Pissed at losing that tank. I should have lost nothing! Arrrrr

--------------

Pzt_Ronson report:
played 7A_D6H at Bretteville
took the existing force as it seemed to fit in well with the containment plan, set up:-

He threw in a strong attack towards the Carp VL, I saw 2 tanks and an ATG backing them up with a swarm of infantry,
our MG cut down a few but the scouts had to fall back as the tanks shot them up, the Zug relocated to the house to provide close protection for the Cat, which crept forward and disposed of 1 Sherman

Then another

All going well, then the air comes down.....the tank was ok but most of our infantry got killed :(
after that he managed to get the VL unseen and captured our tank!
End Result:-

So we ended up losing the tank as well as a zug, MG42 and scout.
His losses were 2 Shermans, plus 4 or 5 infantry teams one of which was a command.

Cheers
Ronson

-------------

Pzt attacking back into Villers Bocage.

Pzt_Wincent vs RD_Skybouncer:

Pzt_Wincent vs DAK_dehm in Tourville:

-------

Day 7, Afternoon.

Pzt_HerrOpus battled 7A_D6H

"Fought 7A_D6H on Juno
Short AAR:
I lost one 88, a flak and one PG team and a lmg."

-------

Pzt_Totenkopf battled Scoobydobynoob in Thaon:

"Fought scoobydobynoob in Thaon

Took more ground sneaking to the southwest all the way up to the southern exit
A few houses taken in the center of Thaon
Lost a Mark IV L/24, PG team, a ersatz team,and a panzerjaeger
He lost a coy command team, a Sherman V + a Sherman V damaged ,and two rifle teams (maybe a bren also)
He lost a HT and some Infantry teams.
"

--------------

Pzt_Coyote report:
Medicinecrow vs Coyote

Wanted to lure the allies out.

There was a Firefly and sherman in the East and I saw one sherman behind the hedge in the West. For about 10 minutes I shot all the highbuildings and hegdes in sight with the 2 panthers in the West. Last 5 minutes I moved in with infantery in the West. Spotted a 6 pounder and shot it. Infantery got to the other side of the bridge without problems. I move my panther in aswell and it blows up. The firefly in the east had turned around it's turret and actually covered the bridge there. If it was intended as a setup, than that was a very nice one :) Never thought it would bother me there. Anyway stupid way to lose a panther. Took and held the VL till the end.

Bad result, cause of carelesness with the panther.

Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:54 pm

DAY 7, Afternoon. Continued

Pzt_Wruff report:

Back to Villers to meet DAK_dehm.

Enemy has 2 ATG's left. Recon teams on point would sniff 'em out before I brought any armor into the open.
Plan was to blaze a trail down the west side and capture the road to Gavrus.
Yeah the allies own the road to Juvigny in the east, but if this allied bg has any designs on attacking our 21st Pz BG there then I'll sign it.
I went for the trap. Not the rout. All the better to eat you with my dear.

Both allied 6 pdr's spotted and killed with focused infantry fire and close assault.

I never had to put any armor at risk to clear those guns.
Lost a MG Halftrack on a scouting mission towards Juvigny.
This is probably the best BG in the game and let's keep it that way.

[size=50]Campaign results thus far

[/size]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------------

Pzt_Mac report:

Fought Stumpy in Tourville.

The plan was to keep the enemy from sneaking around behind our lines (especially playing Stumpy who burned me on that last time). I set the net in the center and deployed heavy on the flanks for assault.

I took a mix of infantry, choosing Ersatz and smaller PzTrupp teams to lead the charge. I only brought 2 Panthers to back the infantry while keeping an SdKfz rolling behind the lines looking for stragglers.

I met heavy resistance on the flanks. The high grass and crops hid his infantry well, but the forwardsing Ersatz and PzTrupp teams snuffed them out. Auklarer teams backed up the fire fights with smg's and lmg42's. The Panthers moved in and gave close support as well once the fights got heated.

After breaking the Southern flank I set up garrison duties on the VL's to watch for sneaking Allied teams. In the North I moved the heavier PzGren teams in to engage the Allied line in the NW forested area. Heavy fighting unfolded as the Northern VL was also heavily guarded. Our PzGren team fought bravely but eventually folded. The PzVet team rolled in with the Panther to give tight tank security while cleaning out the rest of the forest. The VL was split up to the 10 second point before the Allies finally threw their hands up.

We lost 1 x PzGren, 1 x Pztrupp, 1 x PzErsatz.

Enemy lost 2 x Coy and several Bren Teams, Bren Squads, Rifle teams, 2 x Piats, and 1 x 6lb gun.

End:

Get some Panzertruppen!

-------------------
Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:35 am

Day 7, Afternoon. Cont..

Wruff report

Finishing Day 7 fighting with stumpy in Carpiquette.

Set up to mop up rear vl's and assault the east of Carpiquette.
Expecting very heavy resistence. This allied BG outnumbers our strength here. M10's and ATG's all over the place.

Both of us dropping arty on the area. Very heavy firefight.
Bloody assault team dies instantly in 2 story shack in front of the gun so I was trying to force fire it and save the Pak.
Firing wherever I could on all positions directly in front.
Allied flamer bites it here before another M10 drives in to counter the german assault. Still we're killing a lot of allied infantry and supressing the hell out of the enemy trying to force him off of his line.

Finally the allied line was breaking. The M10 gets in close and pops one off on my Mark IV before retreating at the sight of my flanking german infantry.
But the enemy tank destroyer surely must die!
Pzt rifles charge out towards the other side of the hedgeline to threaten the Abbaye vl and draw the M10 south into range for an infantry assault.
.... Another M10 moves in to cover....
My rifle team pops smoke and moves in for the kill...

Fighting from top to bottom on this one. He's trying to kick me off all the while I'm pressing into the south.

We've finally secured a foothold deeper in cover now, but our BG isn't doing so well anymore.

DAY 8 Morning

Kevin report

Fought Scooby in Juno

Held the map and took back two VL's.

Killed Sherman with Pz Buchse
Killed 2 Bren Carriers

Jadgpanzer damaged/immobilized by Naval Barrage

Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Pzt_Wruff » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:47 am

Day 8, cont..

Kevin finishes the job in Villers vs Kisslea

Ronson report
Played Skybouncer in Carp. A careful progress here is needed so I picked scouting forces and some MG's and 1 tank to back them up......plus a couple of Mortars ;)

Set up to defend the West and expand in the south, also to retake the NE VL.

A slow battle with him creeping into my ambushes, and me slowly taking ground in the south, and setting up new ones :) . He kept his M10 out of my reach :( , but I was able to vent my anger on a carrier that was making a some trouble in the south :)

Results are:-

Our losses were a scout team, (just 1 man left)
He lost Coy HQ, Bren section, Carrier and a 3" mortar :o which for some strange reason came creeping through the hedges.

Cheers
Ronson

Wruff report
Graypocket and I fought Gavrus.

We're attacking from the north. I wanted to expand our deploy and find us good position for our next battle here when the enemy will then be out of fuel.
My panzers were kept well behind my infantry teams.
Forward scouting MG spotted an enemy ATG in forward position on the main road. I had LOS with my own ATG which was deployed on ambush, so supressed the hell out of the enemy gun with my MG and mortar tubes before finally unleashing a lethal shell straight through the allied gun.

-------------------------

To Hill 112 Baron attacking into lots of armor and guns.
This was gonna be loud.

Graypocket deployed a lot of tanks in the north. 4 of them just a few meters away.
Problem was that every time a panther got hit it would lose 3 crewman so I was losing panthers! :o
2 of them driving around now with 2 crewmen each. They still had their guns though so I made sure all the enemy armor was destroyed. At least made good use of them before the CC gods could take them from us after the battle.

Yeah, he took 5 1/2 tanks when counting the gun in the south. I had ****ty luck anyway, and though the extra allied gun did make a difference in the outcome of the battle it's not such a big deal.
Honest mistake on his part. Good fighting.
Pzt_Wruff

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby nicolecco » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:21 pm

thank you
nicolecco

Like / Share CSO - Post

Previous

Return to AAR/B2B Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.