Pointe 2 mmm file crashes CCIII

Close Combat Mod & Map Tools Downloads including Guides and howto's.

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Pointe 2 mmm file crashes CCIII

Postby GWL_diegrinder » Fri May 08, 2015 6:51 am

I have uninstalled and installed CCIII and re-installed WF plugin and WFSS sub mod plugin but every time I try to click on Campaigns in the game it crashes and says can't open Pointe2.mmm file. I have re-installed the map several times. (I even went back and found decade old CD I saved hoping I would find that map) but still I am unable to play. Is this a corrupt file? Anyone else had this problem?
GWL_diegrinder
Obergerfreiter
Obergerfreiter

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Pointe 2 mmm file crashes CCIII

Postby Pete » Fri May 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Can't say that I am familiar with this type of error message. Did you check the spelling of all map files? Was the file saved in the right format? Can you open and edit the campaign perhaps? Not sure if this would work as a work around but you could create a blank mmm file and save it with the correct name. Basically, it is just the in game minimap.
Pete
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Sun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm

GWL_diegrinder wrote:I have uninstalled and installed CCIII and re-installed WF plugin and WFSS sub mod plugin but every time I try to click on Campaigns in the game it crashes and says can't open Pointe2.mmm file. I have re-installed the map several times. (I even went back and found decade old CD I saved hoping I would find that map) but still I am unable to play. Is this a corrupt file? Anyone else had this problem?

Hi,

Saw your post last evening late and decided would load everything in early the next morning and give it a try.. Had the exact same error as you did. When remove the WFSS Submod, the error(s) go away.. That is, where it asks for the disc itself, as I don't use my original, near antique original disc, but play with an ISO image and that seems to give pause to the WFSS mod at 1st, then click "next" and the "pointe.mmm" error follows.
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Sun May 10, 2015 9:04 pm

OK..........

Here is the maps list required for CC3 WF_SS mod.. EXCEPT the 9th SS campaign, of which can't figure what to make of "la fisre"??? map wise. The other SS campaigns, pieced together, by slow and methodical error way the maps below:

1st, 10th, 12th and 17th SS campagn maps list for WF-SSmod

CC3:

brquebec
mederet
ourvll
stmare
stpierre
cpqt
crntn1
dreg
gerfro1
ghelu
montbrg
ouzona
pointe
pointe2
pointe3
vb
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Close Combat Mod & Map Tools Downloads + Guides

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.