To All Players Old and New

CSO General Forum for CC and CSO related topics

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Re: To All Players Old and New

Postby philip_wells » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 am

Hi All, nice to see a bit of history is back :)
philip_wells
Stabsfeldwebel
Stabsfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:49 am

Welcome back mate ;)

Its kind of good to be back, still working some of the kinks out, then gotta link in all the downloads :dance: lol

S
Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:52 am

SLAAKATTAK wrote:NEVER HAVE YOU GREENHORN NEWBLETTES SPANKED ME ON ANY PET MAP. ALL YOUR MAPS ARE BELONG TO US. 911 IS AN ILLUMINATI-INSIDE-JOB & REVELATION 13 IS NOW IN FULL SWING SO PREPARE YOURSELVES!!
:twisted:

LMAO, Man Slaak, what medications do they have you on in that home for the terminally confused? ;)

S
Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby SLAAKATTAK » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Silly Sulla-Newblette. The Mighty Slaakman needs no medication when confronted by evil plots such as the Illuminati, 911 Inside Job, Sandy Hook Hoax, Boston Bombing Hoax, Obama's False Social Security Number Hoax & Obama's Non-Existent Birth Certificate Hoax and these Devils will be exposed & eradicated! Now let us enjoy the music while your Party Apparatchiks are reached~
:twisted:
This is how babies happen

SLAAKATTAK

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Digs » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 am

I'm glad that CSO is back again and that your in better health Shaun. I just like to say thanks again for helping me with my account troubles. That goes for you too KG_Werfer (aka John Silver). :D
Digs

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:50 am

Heya Digs,

Glad you made it. :D Shaun has been working up these big improvements around the site.. Looking better all the time!

DL section will come in time as well. Breathe of fresh air.. Just like old times huh??
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:12 am

Hia Guys,

Welcome back to some and Welcome to others!

Time to start uploading now ;)

Sulla

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Thorag » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:31 pm

I have seen just today that CSO ist alive again. I am very happy about this and will come back regurlary. Promised. Sulla, I wish you all the best for your plans with the relaunched CSO, a new CC like game and all the rest! Greetings from an old forum lurker! ;)
Thorag

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:51 am

Heya Guys, its great to be back. Still lots to do, but KG is a great help!

Good to see you back again guys!

Any ideas for the site, let us know!

S
Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Platoon_Michael » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Just kinda wondering out loud here if combining the downloads to the appropriate form for said game would make things more convenient?

I also cant seem to view the forums unless I log in.I think that might steer people away.
Personally I think it would be best to let them have access to all without logging in.
Unless ofcourse its there for a spam thing?

I also wonder why you don't check your PM's?
Platoon_Michael
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Just kinda wondering out loud here if combining the downloads to the appropriate form for said game would make things more convenient?

That is a good point and they are working that way, but it takes time. Sulla made a post here asking for volunteers for screenshots of maps, but as of now, it's just him and I making them of maps.

What the plan is Michael, is.. Take your VetBob for instance.. It will have a link here, then every individual map will have a link, along with a screenshot in a separate location, all within the WAR section. Some WAR maps may be up multiple times, the same ones, but (as of now as I understand it) Sulla wants Plugins/installers that have maps/map changes to include maps here, along with screenshots with the download of the install/plugin itself of the mod.

Hope this helps and Sulla is doing the bulk of the main work.. I am just doing the leftovers, or whatever else he wants done :lol:
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 am

Its alot of work,but seems how most people like it.

I know of old, people always loved being able to check the maps before downloading them, same for maps in a mod, they can make or break a mod! GJS was awesome as was CWS because, not just was the mod good, the maps were!

I think separating mods via CC version, then listing all mods and sub-mods makes finding anything V easy.

The way its currently set is you will have for instance:
CC3 [as sub-forums with their own downloads]
-----> CC3 Mods
-----> CC3 Maps [with screen for every map]
-----> CC3 Tools / patches / demos / etc

KG, you are a huge help, man those TGA's are from heaven mate! Save me so much work!

Want CSO to be as good as we can make it, it always was a community site and this time, I want to get it right!

We are very open to new ideas and comments ;)

Sulla!
Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Previous

Return to CSO CC Discussion Forums

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.