Close Combat III: Cross of Iron Playtrough, Russian Hero

CSO General Forum for CC and CSO related topics

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Close Combat III: Cross of Iron Playtrough, Russian Hero

Postby Renemesis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:05 am

Hello there fellow Close Combat fans! I am a seasoned veteran from the days of A Bridge Too Far, and I have just recently started on a playthrough of my favourite iteration of the game; COI. As of writing this post, there are 11 videos out, covering 3 operations. A link to the youtube playlist will follow below! Hope you'll check it out, and enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it! :)

The upper link is for the playlist, but it didn't display a thumbnail, so I added the first video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cs7eBExUeG
Watch on youtube.com

More videos will be added over time. Also more iterations of the game are to come. Have a good one!
Renemesis

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Close Combat III: Cross of Iron Playtrough, Russian Hero

Postby Renemesis » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:47 am

Oh, I thought I should probably mention; This episode is the one where the action starts to happen, and... !!SPOILER ALERT!!

...I retake the initiative, shutting down the German operation Typhoon on it's first day, then after that, I'm on the offensive, rather than defending against the AI. So if you want the action, in the terms that Close Combat can deliver it - this will be where to start watching from!

Watch on youtube.com

Hope this was helpful to some of you - have a good day!
Renemesis

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 am

Hia Ren,

Thats REALLY cool mate! I love CoI too. Its my favorite CC version!

Keep it up ;)

Cheers - Sulla

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Renemesis » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:41 am

Well, if CoI is your fav. that can only mean that you, like me, have good taste! hehe

Thanks for the reply mate! I will. :)
Renemesis

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to CSO CC Discussion Forums

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.