deployable minefield as a part of defence

CC Mod and Map Makers Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

deployable minefield as a part of defence

Postby telkkä » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to make deployable minefield to my pitf mod. Has anyone made that yet?
As all know that If defender has even little time to prepare, they make a minefield for example to the road that should be held. It will slow enemy so they cannot just drive trough the defence. AT weapons should be able to guard that minefield.
Deployable Minefield is one of the important things in my opinion that has always been missing in the series. For example It would make defence with infantry company against mechanized enemy battalion much more realistic and bit easier to slow enemy. Also it would make mine clearing tank a usefull thing to have when prepared defence is met.

When unit has time to prepare they will dig in and make a foxholes. Could it be done that pioneer/engineers could somehow place minefield object instead of foxhole/trench? Then game would start at the point when engineers have just laid their mines and have to hurry for cover. 8-) Any other ideas making it?

Telkkä
telkkä
Obergerfreiter
Obergerfreiter

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: deployable minefield as a part of defence

Postby SchnelleMeyer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:31 pm

This is a way to implements random mines/IEDs > http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/mo ... ic&t=11544

Deployable mines, IEDs and claymores are available in Close Combat Marines Anti Terrorism (CCMAT) - It think its in the DL section here or in the site linked above.
SchnelleMeyer
Obergerfreiter
Obergerfreiter

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: deployable minefield as a part of defence

Postby ReconScout » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 pm

I would be great if we had that option in the game, I would make good use of it.
ReconScout
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Mod And Map Making Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.