Corrupt (error) with soldiers file (after modding)

CC Mod and Map Makers Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Corrupt (error) with soldiers file (after modding)

Postby meade95 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

I have tweaked and added some Teams, Weapons and Soldiers within CCMT - Using the workbook -

however, I keep getting an "error" message when I go to launch that says "too many soldiers" in the soliders file -

yet, when I look. I have a total of 129 classes (and the top left I have showing 130).

I cannot seem to figure out what is the problem.
meade95
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: Corrupt (error) with soldiers file (after modding)

Postby meade95 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 am

Well....Now I've managed to get the game to load (re-edited the soliders I added from the original workbook, not using Spinel's sheet as I believe formulas are attached)...and it seemed to work. Game loaded fine. Yet when I went to the editor and went to insert one of the units / teams I created - CTD occured??? (crash to desktop).
meade95
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby meade95 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:31 am

None of the three units/teams I selected (which show up in the game editor as a "Unit" to be inserted) ....If I click on any of the three there is an immediate CTD -????
meade95
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby meade95 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Ok......have it working for the most part......Except for one Team (blueteam) I created......A sniper team (4-man team). If I go to select this team in the editor....I get an immediate CTD.....

Can Sniper valued Teams consist of only 1 person? If they are rated "0" in those specific fields (that request what type of unit it represents).
meade95
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Mod And Map Making Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.