Converting CC3/CoI graphics to CCV

CC Mod and Map Makers Forum

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Converting CC3/CoI graphics to CCV

Postby pols-k7736 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:12 am

Sorry, this is a bit of a long one. I wanted to incorporate the rather nifty 20mm flak gun from CoI into CCV. I've got the properties of the gun no problem by creating it in GETeams.adb, Vehicles.adb, Weapons.adb & FPools.adb & got all this to work fine in the game by using the German 37mm AT gun graphic as a substitute, but am now stuck on bringing in the CoI graphic for this gun. From the other threads, I've downloaded the excellent RTBTool & CC2Spriter, so I have got as far as unpacking the CCV Guns.azp file in readiness, I've unpacked the CC3 Guns.zfx file, deleted the ZNH & ZSH files, converted the remaining NNH & NSH files to .TEX files and then I get stuck...
I know the converted TEX files I need for the 20mm Flak are r120MTR.nnh.tex & r120MTR.nsh.tex (r120MTR is the graphic reference in the CoI Vehicles.txt file)
...the RTBTool help notes refer to renaming these files and repacking them. But I am not sure what they should be renamed to - some guns have 2 Tex files, others 1, so the convention appears to be either ????_norm.tex or ????_norm_hull.tex + ????_norm_turr.tex. So where do I need to go from here to finish this little job off?
pols-k7736

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Mod And Map Making Forum

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.