PeG-WW2

Total War is strategy game series developed by The Creative Assembly in the UK. Its games combine turn-based strategy and resource management, with real-time tactical control of battles. The first game of the series, Shogun: Total War was released in 2000

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

PeG-WW2

Postby KG_Werfer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:52 am

Alright.. I hijacked TWS (hehehe)

Anyone still play (or ever play) People's General, the WW2 conversion? I got into it when 1st started gaming again from my illness after no gaming for several years. Really liked it. Robert Mary has a nice site and hosts tons of mods, as well as total installs of various versions of the game itself.

Robert Mary Campaign

Robert Mary Installs

It's easy to swap out equipment files/campaign to go back n forth anyway. Fancy PG2 that loads onto Windows 7 and better graphics.

Robert has moved on to Panzer Corps mostly now, but there are a few others at JP's forums making campaigns set in the modern era, mostly desert and others in the 17-18th century if anyone wants to take a look at this old classic.

Werf
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to Other Games - Total War Series

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.