RtB mods missing

News And Site Updates - Latest Files And News

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

RtB mods missing

Postby SchnelleMeyer » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:55 pm

I found the Community DL section of the old CSO on Wayback machine. There is a couple of RtB mods I've not found anywere else.
Just wondering if someone has the sound mod and Gadget correction for Return to Baghdad lying around ?
Attachments
RtB mods.PNG
screen from old CSO DL-section
SchnelleMeyer
Obergerfreiter
Obergerfreiter

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: RtB mods missing

Postby Sulla » Mon May 02, 2016 2:52 pm

I know we have a couple of 2Miles [Ricks] Sound mods online.

They may be filed in the wrong place. I will see what I can find.

LMK if you already got it mate,

Cheers - S

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: RtB mods missing

Postby SchnelleMeyer » Mon May 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Thanks for checking it out mate.

Nice timing too as I have just started a playthrough of the Close Combat "ugly stephchild" - RtB on my Youtube Channel.

Have not found any mods for RTB except the Battle of Berlin mod, so anything that could be found is really cool.

Tx
SchnelleMeyer
Obergerfreiter
Obergerfreiter

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to News And Site Updates - Latest Files And News

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.