Interview: The Tactical Art of Combat - By Alex Connolly War

The Tactical Art of Combat - This is the title of the next generation of Close Combat. News and updates will be posted here and on the developers and publishers sites. This is the next generation of CC that we have waited so long for. Stay tuned.......

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Interview: The Tactical Art of Combat - By Alex Connolly War

Postby Sulla » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Interview: The Tactical Art of Combat

We've covered TACKOM's The Tactical Art of Combat in the past, but as release draws ever nearer, we felt it perfect time to put boots on the ground for a closer look. Hoping to ignite and invigorate passion for the wargame genre, the makers of the game talked to Alex Connolly about their upcoming title.

Wargamer: Please introduce yourself, role, team and studio experience

Francisco Arias: Currently, I juggle design and production roles.

Shaun Wallace: Manager / Designer - Many will know me from other titles, or from when I worked at Matrix or Elsewhere. I have worked as producer on many titles, Korsun Pocket, Alexander, Starshatter and many others. I brought the Close Combat Rebuilds into being with my own company Simtek Ltd. I have also working on several military simulations for the US military including the USMC and in the UK the RAF Regiment.

Wargamer: What's The Tactical Art of Combat in a nutshell?

Francisco Arias: A tactical wargame focused on infantry combat.

http://www.wargamer.com/news/interview- ... of-combat/

Wargamer: What is the project setting out to do? How do you see it either separating itself from the competition - the Combat Missions, the Close Combats and Theatres of War etc. - or bettering the experience in a niche field?

Francisco Arias: We are focusing heavily on mating solid and realistic tactical gameplay to a robust soldier psychological model all of which is wrapped in an intuitive GUI.
Attachments
AR_m10_a.jpg

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to The Tactical Art of Combat

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.