WAKE UP!!

This is the non CC forum. Formerly NAFFI. Non CC or CSO related threads go here. Discuss is a civilized matter topics of the day or personal news!

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

WAKE UP!!

Postby slaakattak » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.....AND HOGMUTT....SHUT THE FUNK UP BITCH!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :lol: :violin:
slaakattak

Like / Share CSO - Post

Re: WAKE UP!!

Postby KG_Werfer » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:07 am

Hehe... Was that ur New years date slaak dude? She sure looks like a party favorite!!
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby ReconScout » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:17 pm

nice to see some action on the forum-I knew a girl like that when I was much younger-she turned out to be nothing but trouble-sad
ReconScout
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:14 pm

It was on me Recon. Been playing pretty much nothing but CMBB and CMAK ladders for last 2 years.. Slowly slipped up on my duties and stopped chatting with old friends here :(

Going to restart again and get hold of Sulla.. See if things need updating.. That was my duties also :shock:

He's got enough on his plate am sure still with TAC

Werf
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby ReconScout » Fri May 05, 2017 2:13 am

That sounds Great!!!!, I appreciate the work you two do. I started getting back into CC after retiring. I bought my 1st CC game in 2000 but took a vacation from playing for several years.
ReconScout
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Fri May 05, 2017 4:16 am

Loaded TLD and Drzzt's CC5 conversion of Der Kessel. my all time favorite mod onto a much better engine and really loving it. Will load his Stalingrad mod next. Glad to see he was still busy while was away :D

Have you tried either of his latest conversions? He always did tremendous work and from what have seen early on in Der kessel? The same think already. brilliant.

Retired huh? Running out of things to do with the spare time? finding new things to do?

Werf
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Fri May 05, 2017 7:49 am

Hi Recon,

We are still around mate, but are busy [many of us] working on a new game ;)

KG, did you add the mods to the download section mate?

I intend to keep the site going, well for as long as I am around at any rate lol!

Cheers - Sulla

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby KG_Werfer » Sun May 07, 2017 8:05 pm

The Der Kessel and Stalingrad are both on the FTP for both TLD and WAR, just checked. Looked and found a couple of fairly recent LSA mods missing. GJS8.0 and LSA IINIS (it never snows in september). Latest LSA version of GJS on the FTP was in the V6 area and the INIS we had was dated from 2014, one I uploaded says is an installer and is from 2016. Both are in appropriate LSA DL section and only need linked in.

Seems to be few more trinkets coming for GTC also from what saw Shaun. Will keep eyes open

Nice hearing from you :D
KG_Werfer
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby ReconScout » Tue May 09, 2017 12:52 am

Sulla, Happy to hear your still around :)
ReconScout
Felwbel
Felwbel

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby WITTMANN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

KG_Werfer wrote:The Der Kessel and Stalingrad are both on the FTP for both TLD and WAR, just checked. Looked and found a couple of fairly recent LSA mods missing. GJS8.0 and LSA IINIS (it never snows in september). Latest LSA version of GJS on the FTP was in the V6 area and the INIS we had was dated from 2014, one I uploaded says is an installer and is from 2016. Both are in appropriate LSA DL section and only need linked in.

Seems to be few more trinkets coming for GTC also from what saw Shaun. Will keep eyes open

Nice hearing from you :D

Which server do you mean?
WITTMANN

Like / Share CSO - Post

Return to CSO OT And General Chat Discussion Forum [Formerly NAFFI]

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.