Funny Picture Thread II

A board reserved for threads deemed worthy!

Moderators: KG_Werfer, Sulla

Re: Funny Picture Thread II

Postby Antifa_Leipzig » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:44 pm

CSO Colonel Olorin wrote:i honestly don't know why that soldier should of been reprimanded at all all he's doing is posing for a picture with some locals soldiers have done that since the invention of the camera for crying outloud he's not holding a gun to their heads or anything stupid. i've seen similiar ones from ww2 with allied soldiers wearing german helmet's and showing off weapons knifes and money taken from dead enemy and the soldiers never even got a second look from command.

So you've seen WWII pictures of american soldiers posing with German childern who are hold signs saying: "Pvt. Smith killed my father and knocked up my sister" and Pvt. Smith just happens to be posing in a manner similar to all of the participants in a torture scandal? I'd love to see these photos, do send them a long. I personally have a hard time ignoring the fact that Lance Cpl. Beaudreux's photo is very similar in content and posing as the Abu Ghairib photos and could be presumably used for the same purpose -- to scare, demoralize, and intimidate prisoners. I also don't think it's funny. I think it's fucking disgusting -- a disgrace and bit shit in the face for all of those who have worn U.S. military uniforms with honor.
Antifa_Leipzig

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby CSO Colonel Olorin » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:35 am

well i've never seen one with the sign saying that i've only seen the ones that have been editied by everyone to include their own messages and that was the ones i was comenting on.
In the fight between good and evil.

Evil has much more fun. :violent-s
CSO Colonel Olorin

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby jagd_jar » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:59 pm

personally have a hard time ignoring the fact that Lance Cpl. Beaudreux's photo is very similar in content and posing as the Abu Ghairib photos and could be presumably used for the same purpose --

? WHAT!?! ?
Antifa - perhaps you have been swept away on the illogical wings of your presumptions. I can't believe that a professor would have such wildly uninformed "theories" connecting the prison abuse scandal with this picture.

I allow one of my own:
I think Cpl. Beaudreaux is using his smiling pose to simultaneously symolize/satirize the false "pacificism" (i.e. the ironic disguise as "peace waging" /tyranny supporting/ human rights ignoring) pose of the franco-russian UN votes. It is obviously presumed/assumed from his shiftless smile that he is protesting the food for oil disgrace that those countries profited from at the expense of the very population they exploited with their vetos and illegal profiteering. The Cpl. was obviously court martialed due to international pressure and a conspiracy to silence his political cause.
It is very obvious.
jagd_jar
Stabsfeldwebel
Stabsfeldwebel

Like / Share CSO - Post

And Now Back On Track .............

Postby Sulla » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:55 am

And now to guide the thread gently back on track ;)

Well I thought thye were funny <G>

Sulla
Attachments
Irish-Coast-Guard.jpg
Irish-Coast-Guard.jpg (8.12 KiB) Viewed 1443 times

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Sulla » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:03 am

And 2 More ....

Art Of Combat - Forums[TAOC] - The Next Generation Tactical Simulation - Taking over where CC Left Off Coming Soon

TACKOM LTD - Developer of Art of Combat - Website
Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix
sulla@closecombat.org
Skype - imperator_sulla
Games I Have Worked On .....

Sulla

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby CSO CC DJ » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:47 pm

jagd_jar wrote:Is this really the Irish navy?

Photoshop job
CSO CC DJ

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby BAMBAM » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:10 pm

I know this might sound strange, but I'm looking for a little movie of a guy diving of a plank in the desert whithout water. Thought I saw it at this forum. Can somebody help me out? :o
BAMBAM

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby ArmeeGruppeSud » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:30 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Really enjoyed this thread when I stumbled across it by accident today.

Its a shame it got so political :(

but you get that in the FFZ :kar: D|\

More of the funny pictures please guys :D

Sorry, all my funny pictures dissappeared when my last HHD burned out

But this novelty gif comes via MSN messener
The DOF2 mod's plugin download is back up.

You can download the Der Ost Front 2 mod (22.90 MB) at the top of this page (DOF Version 2 MAIN)

You can also now download the DOF2 MAPPACK (762.11 MB) on this page
May we meet for D\- Image D#c% at
the restaurant at the end of the universe
ArmeeGruppeSud

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Knuckles_95 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:54 pm

Antifa_Leipzig wrote:Lance coporal Boudreaux (seen above doing a Lindsie England with some Iraqi kids) faced a court martial for the picture (don't know what happened after that.) In any case, that picture appeared in February 2004 -- who could have know that it would seem mild compared to what followed. But it's also proof that the bull**** at Abu Ghairib was wide-spread, accepted, and encouraged from the top to the bottom.

Popular science proved it was a fake. Here's the real pic:

article
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/generaltechnology/d6002684e4646010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html
Knuckles_95

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Nembo » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:01 pm

If I'm right, according to Boudreaux the original said "Welcome Marines".
Nembo
Invasion Norway
For CCII.
Nembo

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby pfc.Michael » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:04 am

Heres one of a mural in a mens restroom.
pfc.Michael
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby RD_Roach » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:55 am

BAMBAM wrote:I know this might sound strange, but I'm looking for a little movie of a guy diving of a plank in the desert whithout water. Thought I saw it at this forum. Can somebody help me out? :o

Wasnt that the Mid-East Olimpics movie clip? After he duffs out in the sand from 75 feet off a plank(by gun point),the crowd cheers,and then their scored?
http://www.reddevilscc.com

CC Greatest game ever!!!!
RD_Roach
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby BiN-45 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:20 am

pfc.Michael wrote:Heres one of a mural in a mens restroom.

That could suck for anyone camera shy.
BiN-45

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby BAMBAM » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:34 am

AA Brian,

That's the one.
You know where to find it?
BAMBAM

Like / Share CSO - Post

Postby Dima » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:12 pm

That was the prototype of Uber-Wunder-Waffe.
Thank God it had never entered mass production :D .
Dima

Like / Share CSO - Post

PreviousNext

Return to The Classic Thread Board

This site is not affiliated to or has anything relating to the philosophies of any radical, political, racist or fascistic organizations. fight fascism! This site is dedicated and serves as an information-pool to all close combat gamers.

Copyright 2015 -- CloseCombat.Org All Rights are Reserved.